One IPOs and nine SPACs went public in the week of September 7, 2020. The only IPO is Lightspeed POS (NYSE: LSPD). Lightspeed provides omnichannel SaaS platforms for retailers, restaurants, and other SMBs globally.
The nine SPACs went public this past week are:
1. Ribbit LEAP (fintech business SPAC)
2. Tortoise Acquisition II (sustainable energy business SPAC)
3. TWC Tech Holdings II (tech industry SPAC)
4. Starboard Value Acquisition (technology, healthcare, consumer, industrial and hospitality & entertainment sectors SPAC)
5. NavSight Holdings (business supports national security, intelligence, and defense missions SPAC)
6. Cohn Robbins Holdings (no selected target industry)
7. Prime Impact Acquisition I (data-centric technology company SPAC)
8. Industrial Tech Acquisition (technology business operating in an industrial or energy area SPAC)
9. Broadstone Acquisition (stressed business in the UK and Europe SPAC)
Together, all the SPACs raised a total of $3.1 billion.
#ipo #nasdaq #nyse #capitalmarket #hexcellence #spac #weeklyipo #recap
Hexcellence Consulting has experienced IPO consulting team focus on listing in US Stock Market,
namely NYSE, Nasdaq and OTC Markets.
Should you interested to list your company in US Stock Market,
please contact us at [email protected].