Four IPOs and eight SPACs went public in the week of August 17, 2020, led by led by Kymera Therapeutics (Nasdaq: KYMR), a biotech developer which skyrocketed 66% in its first trading day and closed its first week at 66% above its IPO price.
A digital imaging device maker for medical purposes, Nano-X Imaging (NASDAQ: NNOX) raised $165 million at a $963 million market cap and finished up 21%.
A developer of biopharmaceuticals that focus on narcolepsy and other central nervous system disorders, Harmony Biosciences Holdings (NASDAQ: HRMY) ) raised $128 million at a $ 2.29 billion market cap and finished up 50%.
The eight SPACs went public this past week are:
2. Horizon Acquisition (financial services SPAC)
3. Foley Trasimene Acquisition. II (fintech or IT SPAC)
4. Northern Genesis Acq. (environmental SPAC)
5. Star Peak Energy (energy SPAC)
6. Forum Merger III (no selected target industry)
7. FAST Acquisition (restaurant or hospitality SPAC)
8. Colonnade Acquisition (energy, real estate or agricultural SPAC)
Together, all the SPACs raised a total of $3.3 billion.
#ipo #nasdaq #nyse #capitalmarket #hexcellence #spac #weeklyipo #recap
Hexcellence Consulting has experienced IPO consulting team focus on listing in US Stock Market,
namely NYSE, Nasdaq and OTC Markets.
Should you interested to list your company in US Stock Market,
please contact us at [email protected].