Hexcellence US IPOs Weekly Recap - Week of August 3, 2020
Eight IPOs and nine SPACs went public in the week of August 3, 2020, led by led by BigCommerce (Nasdaq: BIGC), an e-commerce platform that skyrocketed 201% in its first trading day and closed its first week at 229% above its IPO price.
Rocket Companies (NYSE: RKT) raised $1.8 billion at a $36 billion market cap and finished up 38%. This is the third-largest IPO of the year.
However, the Rackspace Technology (Nasdaq: RXT) stock price dropped 22% on its first day and finishing the week down 27%, rank the worst IPO performance in the first week for the year.
The nine SPACs went public this past week are:
1. Health Sciences Acquisition 2 (biopharma or medical technology business SPAC)
2. ARYA Sciences Acquisition III (life sciences and medical technology SPAC)
3. Gores Holdings V (no selected target industry)
4. Yucaipa Acquisition (no selected target industry)
5. BowX Acquisition (TMT business SPAC)
6. Holicity (TMT business SPAC)
7. Kismet Acquisition One (Russian business SPAC)
8. GO Acquisition (travel industry SPAC)
9. Vistas Media Acquisition (media and entertainment industry SPAC)
#ipo #nasdaq #nyse #capitalmarket #hexcellence #spac #weeklyipo #recap
Hexcellence Consulting has experienced IPO consulting team focus on listing in US Stock Market,
namely NYSE, Nasdaq and OTC Markets.
Should you interested to list your company in US Stock Market,
please contact us at [email protected].