Six IPOs and 14 SPACs went public in the week of December 13, 2021 led by Sidus Space Inc (NASDAQ: SIDU), provider of satellite and space services and defense manufacturing, raised $15 million at a $81 million market cap and finished 133% above its IPO price.
Australian Phase 2 biotech developing allosteric ion channel modulators for CNS disorders, Bionomics Limited (NASDAQ: BNOX) raised $20 million at a $89 million market cap and finished 5% above its IPO price.
Developer of fleet management and other Internet of Things solutions for businesses, Samsara Inc (NYSE: IOT) raised $805 million at a $12,415 million market cap and finished 3% below its IPO price.
Italian Phase 1/2 biotech developing stem cell gene therapies for solid tumors, Genenta Science S.p.A. (NASDAQ: GNTA) raised $36 million at a $208 million market cap and finished 4% below its IPO price.
Phase 1b/2a biotech developing tissue-specific therapies for solid tumors, Immix Biopharma Inc (NASDAQ: IMMX) raised $21 million at a $71 million market cap and finished 20% below its IPO price.
Producer of low carb, low calorie premium wines in the US, Fresh Vine Wine Inc (NYSE: VINE) raised $22 million at a $122 million market cap and finished 43% below its IPvO price.
The 14 SPACs went public this past week are:
1. Kairous Acquisition (businesses in Asia SPAC)
2. CF Acquisition VII (no selected target industry)
3. Investcorp Europe Acq. I (businesses in Europe SPAC)
4. AP Acquisition (decarbonization and renewable energy sectors SPAC)
5. Spree Acquisition (mobility-related technology businesses SPAC)
6. FTAC Emerald Acquisition (sustainable businesses SPAC)
7. Ault Disruptive Tech (disruptive technology SPAC)
8. Ahren Acquisition (deep science and deep tech SPAC)
9. Battery Future Acq. (electrification transition SPAC)
10. EVe Mobility Acquisition (mobility-related ecosystem SPAC)
11. Alpha Star Acquisition (businesses with a connection to the Asian market SPAC)
12. Pearl Holdings Acq. (global consumer-focused industries SPAC)
13. Revelstone Capital Acq. (no selected target industry)
14. Swiftmerge Acquisition (disruptive consumer businesses SPAC)
Together, all the SPACs raised a total of $3.9 billion.
#ipo #nasdaq #nyse #capitalmarket #hexcellence #spac #weeklyipo #recap
Hexcellence Consulting has experienced IPO consulting team focus on listing in US Stock Market,
namely NYSE, Nasdaq and OTC Markets.
Should you interested to list your company in US Stock Market,
please contact us at [email protected]