One IPOs and six SPACs went public in the week of November 22, 2021 led by AeroClean Technologies Inc (NASDAQ: AERC), the air purification devices maker, raised $25 million at a $139 million market cap and finished 710% above its IPO price.
The six SPACs went public this past week are:
1. Mana Capital Acquisition (businesses in North America, Europe, and Asia SPAC)
2. 8i Acquisition 2 (no selected target industry)
3. Everest Consolidator Acquisition (wealth management industry SPAC)
4. Beard Energy Transition (electric power grid opportunities SPAC)
5. Vahanna Tech Edge Acquisition I (tech businesses with connections to India SPAC)
6. Legato Merger II (infrastructure, E&C, industrial and renewables industries SPAC)
Together, all the SPACs raised a total of $900 million.
#ipo #nasdaq #nyse #capitalmarket #hexcellence #spac #weeklyipo #recap
Hexcellence Consulting has experienced IPO consulting team focus on listing in US Stock Market,
namely NYSE, Nasdaq and OTC Markets.
Should you interested to list your company in US Stock Market,
please contact us at [email protected]