12 IPOs and 23 SPACs went public in the week of November 1, 2021 led by Mainz Biomed B.V. (NASDAQ: MYNZ), Commercializing in vitro molecular tests for cancer screening, raised $10 million at a $59 million market cap and finished 100% above its IPO price.
Sustainable footwear brand sold direct to consumer, Allbirds Inc (NASDAQ: BIRD) raised $303 million at a $2,374 million market cap and finished 74% above its IPO price.
A personal finance app provider that promotes financial products, NerdWallet Inc (NASDAQ: NRDS) raised $131 million at a $1,284 million market cap and finished 44% above its IPO price.
Phase 3-ready biotech developing immunotherapies for melanoma and other cancers, IO Biotech Inc (NASDAQ: IOBT) raised $100 million at a $372 million market cap and finished 12% above its IPO price.
Platform provider for online real estate listings and other services in Russia, Cian Plc (NYSE: CIAN) raised $100 million at a $372 million market cap and finished 12% above its IPO price.
Provider of drug discovery solutions for the pharmaceutical industry, Evotec SE (NASDAQ: EVO) raised $435 million at a $7,595 million market cap and finished 4% above its IPO price.
The 23 SPACs went public this past week are:
1. Digital Health Acquisition (healthcare technology SPAC)
2. Mountain & Co. I Acquisition (consumer internet and B2B digital infrastructure sectors SPAC)
3. Spindletop Health Acquisition (US healthcare industry SPAC)
4. Liberty Resources Acquisition (oil and gas sectors SPAC)
5. TG Venture Acquisition (space technology, fintech, and TMT industries SPAC)
6. Talon 1 Acquisition (aerospace and aviation SPAC)
7. New Providence Acquisition II (consumer sector SPAC)
8. Intelligent Medicine Acquisition (life science businesses using AI, ML, and big data SPAC)
9. Finnovate Acquisition (fintech sector in Israel SPAC)
10. Juniper II (North American industrials SPAC)
11. Onyx Acquisition I (industrials and construction tech SPAC)
12. 7 Acquisition (environmental, business, and infrastructure products and service SPAC)
13. Semper Paratus Acquisition (transportation, supply chain, and logistics SPAC)
14. Sizzle Acquisition (restaurant, hospitality, and other businesses SPAC)
15. McLaren Technology Acquisition (FinTech and InsurTech SPAC)
16. Vision Sensing Acquisition (businesses developing vision sensing technologies SPAC)
17. Rigel Resource Acquisition (mining industry SPAC)
18. Lionheart III (no selected target industry)
19. Fortune Rise Acquisition (no selected target industry)
20. Mercato Partners Acquisition (tech or branded consumer products SPAC)
21. Concord Acquisition III (financial services and FinTech SPAC)
22. Integral Acquisition 1 (tech-oriented businesses in Australia and New Zealand SPAC)
23. Trine II Acquisition (TMT industries SPAC)
Together, all the SPACs raised a total of $4.2 billion.
#ipo #nasdaq #nyse #capitalmarket #hexcellence #spac #weeklyipo #recap
Hexcellence Consulting has experienced IPO consulting team focus on listing in US Stock Market,
namely NYSE, Nasdaq and OTC Markets.
Should you interested to list your company in US Stock Market,
please contact us at [email protected]