20 IPOs and eight SPACs went public in the week of July 26, 2021 led by Icosavax Inc (NASDAQ: ICVX), phase 1 biotech developing vaccines for respiratory diseases, raised $182 million at a $622 million market cap and finished 66% above its IPO price.
Online and mobile language learning platform provider, Duolingo Inc (NASDAQ: DUOL) raised $521 million at a $4,616 million market cap and finished 38% above its IPO price. Cell engineering devices and services provider, MaxCyte Inc (NASDAQ: MXCT) raised $176 million at a $1,381 million market cap and finished 31% above its IPO price.
E-commerce fraud protection provider for enterprises, Riskified Ltd (NYSE: RSKD) raised $368 million at a $3,846 million market cap and finished 31% above its IPO price.
Premium backyard wood pellet grills maker, Traeger Inc (NYSE: COOK) raised $176 million at a $1,381 million market cap and finished 31% above its IPO price.
Comprehensive software provider suite to the K-12 education market, PowerSchool Holdings Inc (NYSE: PWSC) raised $711 million at a $3,531 million market cap and finished 3% above its IPO price.
Canadian provider of drones and related hardware, services, and solutions, Draganfly Inc (NASDAQ: DPRO) raised $20 million at a $132 million market cap and finished 5% below its IPO price.
Digital lending platform provider to mid-market financial institutions, MeridianLink Inc (NYSE: MLNK) raised $343 million at a $2,199 million market cap and finished 9% below its IPO price.
The eight SPACs went public this past week are:
1. International Media Acquisition (Media and entertainment sectors in North America, Europe, and Asia SPAC)
2. Software Acquisition III (software company SPAC)
3. DA32 Life Sci Tech Acquisition (no selected target industry)
4. Williams Rowland Acquisition (Growth businesses in the financial services, fintech, and tech sectors SPAC) 5. Mercury Ecommerce Acquisition (e-commerce sector SPAC)
6. Alpha Partners Tech (technology SPAC)
7. Alpha Healthcare Acquisition III (healthcare business in the US SPAC)
8. Metals Acquisition (green-economy metals and mining businesses SPAC)
Together, all the SPACs raised a total of $1.6 billion.
#ipo #nasdaq #nyse #capitalmarket #hexcellence #spac #weeklyipo #recap
Hexcellence Consulting has experienced IPO consulting team focus on listing in US Stock Market,
namely NYSE, Nasdaq and OTC Markets.
Should you interested to list your company in US Stock Market,
please contact us at [email protected]