Three IPOs and seven SPACs went public in the week of May 17, 2021 led by Jiuzi Holdings (NASDAQ: JZXN), a Chinese electric vehicle retailer raised $26 million at $101 million market cap and finished 68% above its IPO price.
Procore Technologies (NYSE: PCOR), a construction management software provider raised $634 million at a $9,594 million market cap and finished 32% above its IPO price.
Oatly Group (NYSE: OTLY), a Swedish oat milk brand raised $1,434 million at a $10 billion market cap and finished 32% above its IPO price.
The seven SPACs went public this past week are:
1. Skydeck Acquisition (media, technology, communications, and digital health sectors SPAC)
2. Angel Pond Holdings (technology-enabled sectors in Greater China SPAC)
3. Mountain Crest Acquisition III (North American businesses SPAC)
4. GigInternational1 (no selected target industry)
5. Catalyst Partners Acquisition (disruptive enterprise software SPAC)
6. Graf Acquisition IV (industrial and other sectors SPAC)
7. Aries I Acquisition (specialized fields in the tech sector across North America, Europe, and Asia SPAC)
Together, all the SPACs raised a total of $1.3 billion.
#ipo #nasdaq #nyse #capitalmarket #hexcellence #spac #weeklyipo #recap
Hexcellence Consulting has experienced IPO consulting team focus on listing in US Stock Market,
namely NYSE, Nasdaq and OTC Markets.
Should you interested to list your company in US Stock Market,
please contact us at [email protected]