11 IPOs and 24 SPACs went public in the week of March 15, 2021 led by Sun Country Airlines (Nasdaq: SNCY), an American ultra-low-cost passenger and cargo airline, raised $218 million at a $1.5 billion market cap and finished 42% above its IPO price.
Luxury wines premier scaled producer, Duckhorn Portfolio Inc (NYSE: NAPA) raised $300 million at a $1.7 billion market cap and finished 27% above its IPO price. The Saint Helena, California-based company was founded in 1976 and booked $290 million in sales for the 12 months ended October 31, 2020.
Chinese Internet of Things (IoT) platform developer, Tuya Inc (NYSE: TUYA), raised $915 million at a $11.7 billion market cap and finished 20% above its IPO price. The Hangzhou, China-based company was founded in 2014 and booked $180 million in revenue for the 12 months ended December 31, 2020.
Cloud-based commerce platform, Olo Inc (NYSE: OLO), raised $450 million at a $4.5 billion market cap and finished 19% above its IPO price. The New York-based company was founded in 2005 and booked $98 million in revenue for the 12 months ended December 31, 2020.
The 24 SPACs went public this past week are:
1. Research Alliance II (biotech industry SPAC)
2. LDH Growth I (technology-enabled sectors SPAC)
3. Reinvent Tech Partners Y (tech sector SPAC)
4. Waldencast Acquisition (no selected target industry)
5. Revolution Healthcare Acquisition (no selected target industry)
6. Longview Acquisition II (no selected target industry)
7. European Biotech Acquisition (life sciences industry in Europe SPAC)
8. Levere Holdings (EMEA mobility sector SPAC)
9. Accelerate Acquisition (industrial, transportation, and consumer businesses SPAC)
10. KKR Acquisition I (consumer sector SPAC)
11. Fortress Value Acquisition IV (no selected target industry)
12. Build Acquisition (software and tech-enabled services SPAC)
13. FAST Acquisition II (dining and hospitality SPAC)
14. American Acquisition Opp. (land and resource holding companies SPAC)
15. BYTE Acquisition (Israeli technology industry SPAC)
16. Forum Merger IV (no selected target industry)
17. Golden Arrow Merger (healthcare and healthcare-related infrastructure SPAC)
18. Athena Technology Acquisition (technology, direct to consumer, and fintech SPAC)
19. Glenfarne Merger (energy transition and electrification SPAC)
20. Tech & Energy Transition (differentiated tech SPAC)
21. GX Acquisition II (no selected target industry)
22. Kadem Sustainable Impact (electric vehicles, energy storage and distribution, and mobility technology SPAC)
23. AF Acquisition (food and beverage, wellness, beauty, pet, and personal care sectors SPAC)
24. Plum Acquisition I (no selected target industry)
Together, all the SPACs raised a total of 8.4 billion.
#ipo #nasdaq #nyse #capitalmarket #hexcellence #spac #weeklyipo #recap
Hexcellence Consulting has experienced IPO consulting team focus on listing in US Stock Market,
namely NYSE, Nasdaq and OTC Markets.
Should you interested to list your company in US Stock Market,
please contact us at [email protected]