Seven IPOs and 24 SPACs went public in the week of March 8, 2021 led by Roblox Corp (NYSE: RBLX), an online platform where users can develop and play video games, raised $8,951 million at a $29 billion market cap and finished 55% above its IPO price.
Korea's largest e-commerce site, Coupang Inc (NYSE: CPNG) raised $4,550 million at a $62 billion market cap and finished 38% above its IPO price.
Multi-channel fabric and crafts retailer with 855 stores, Joann Inc (NASDAQ: JOAN) raised $131 million at a $505 million market cap and finished 2% above its IPO price.
First High-School Group (NYSE: FHS), operates private high schools and provides tutoring services in China, raised $75 million at a $289 million market cap and finished 24% below its IPO price. The 24 SPACs went public this past week are:
1. SVF Investment 3 (technology-enabled sectors SPAC)
2. SVF Investment 2 (technology-enabled sectors SPAC)
3. Frontier Acquisition (biotechnology sector SPAC)
4. FTAC Parnassus Acquisition (fintech business SPAC)
5. Gores Technology Partners (tech business SPAC)
6. Independence Holdings (tech and fintech SPAC)
7. Gores Tech Partners II (tech business SPAC)
8. L Catterton Asia Acquisition (consumer technology SPAC)
9. Ross Acquisition II (ROSS.U)
10. Silver Spike Acquisition II (cannabis industry SPAC)
11. Forest Road Acquisition II (TMT businesses SPAC)
12. Digital Trans. Opp. (healthcare and healthcare technology sectors SPAC)
13. CF Acquisition VIII (CFFEU)
14. Stratim Cloud Acquisition (software SPAC)
15. Agile Growth (technology SPAC)
16. Vector Acquisition II (tech industry SPAC)
17. Sandbridge X2 (consumer business SPAC)
18. ESM Acquisition (ESM.U)
19. Peridot Acquisition II (businesses with a positive environmental impact SPAC)
20. Colonnade Acquisition II (CLAA.U)
21. PWP Forward Acquisition I (women-forward companies SPAC)
22. Pine Technology Acquisition (PTOCU)
23. Archimedes Tech SPAC (AI, cloud services, and auto-tech SPAC)
24. G&P Acquisition (leisure, craft brewing and distilling, automotive, and distribution sectors SPAC)
Together, all the SPACs raised a total of 6.6 billion.
#ipo #nasdaq #nyse #capitalmarket #hexcellence #spac #weeklyipo #recap
Hexcellence Consulting has experienced IPO consulting team focus on listing in US Stock Market,
namely NYSE, Nasdaq and OTC Markets.
Should you interested to list your company in US Stock Market,
please contact us at [email protected]