14 IPOs and 27 SPACs went public in the week of February 1, 2021 led by Vor Biopharma Inc (NASDAQ: VOR), preclinical biotech developing cell therapies for hematological diseases, raised $177 million at a $711 million market cap and finished 108% above its IPO price.
Phase 3 biotech developing T cell therapies for cancer and other diseases, Immunocore Holdings Plc (NASDAQ: IMCR) raised $258 million at a $1,121 million market cap and finished 66% above its IPO price.
Phase 1/2 biotech developing targeted therapies for solid tumors, Bolt Biotherapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: BOLT) raised $230 million at a $757 million market cap and finished 61% above its IPO price.
Preclinical biotech developing engineered cell therapies for multiple indications, Sana Biotechnology Inc (NASDAQ: SANA) raised $588 million at a $4,928 million market cap and finished 56% above its IPO price.
The 27 SPACs went public this past week are:
1. Decarb. Plus Acq. II (businesses advancing global decarbonization SPAC)
2. Sustainable Dev. Acq. I (no selected target industry)
3. Fifth Wall Acquisition I (real estate technology business SPAC)
4. Novus Capital Corp II (businesses enabling smart technology evolution SPAC)
5. RMG Acquisition III (no selected target industry)
6. G Squared Ascend I (tech sector SPAC)
7. Ark Global Acquisition (disruptive technology SPAC)
8. Atlas Crest Investment II (no selected target industry)
9. CC Neuberger Holdings III (no selected target industry)
10. Thunder Bridge III (fintech industry SPAC)
11. Jaws Mustang Acquisition (no selected target industry)
12. Compute Health Acq. (intersection of computation and healthcare SPAC)
13. Music Acquisition (music sector SPAC)
14. Noble Rock Acquisition (software and tech-enabled services sectors SPAC)
15. HH&L Acquisition (healthcare sector in Asia SPAC)
16. JOFF Fintech Acq. (financial services industry and FinTech SPAC)
17. COVA Acquisition (tech businesses in Southeast Asia SPAC)
18. Gaming & Hospitality Acq. (gaming and hospitality sectors SPAC)
19. Ares Acquisition (sustainable business SPAC)
20. Centricus Acquisition (no selected target industry)
21. Itiquira Acquisition (growth sectors in Brazil SPAC)
22. Thimble Point Acquisition (high-growth software and technology SPAC)
23. Kernel Group (technology infrastructure sectors SPAC)
24. Quantum FinTech Acq. (businesses providing tech services to the financial sector SPAC)
25. Astrea Acquisition (hospitality and financial services sectors SPAC)
26. MDH Acquisition (businesses in the Heartland SPAC)
27. Altimar Acquisition II (no selected target industry)
Together, all the SPACs raised a total of $9.2 billion.
#ipo #nasdaq #nyse #capitalmarket #hexcellence #spac #weeklyipo #recap
Hexcellence Consulting has experienced IPO consulting team focus on listing in US Stock Market,
namely NYSE, Nasdaq and OTC Markets.
Should you interested to list your company in US Stock Market,
please contact us at [email protected].