The second week of November began with slow pace with no IPO. Yet, there were eight SPACs went public in the week of November 9, 2020.
The eight SPACs went public this past week are:
1. Natural Order Acquisition (technologies and products related to sustainable plant-based food and beverages SPAC)
2. CF Finance III (no selected target industry)
3. dMY Technology Group III (app business SPAC)
4. Edoc Acquisition (healthcare industries in North America and Asia-Pacific SPAC)
5. Better World Acquisition (healthy living business with a strong ESG profile SPAC)
6. Health Assurance Acquisition (healthcare technology SPAC)
7. TS Innovation Acquisition (real estate and property technology businesses SPAC)
8. Northern Star Acquisition (consumer-focused businesses SPAC)
The SPAC raised a total of $1.9 billion.
#ipo #nasdaq #nyse #capitalmarket #hexcellence #spac #weeklyipo #recap
Hexcellence Consulting has experienced IPO consulting team focus on listing in US Stock Market,
namely NYSE, Nasdaq and OTC Markets.
Should you interested to list your company in US Stock Market,
please contact us at [email protected].