15 IPOs and eight SPACs went public in the week of September 14, 2020, led by Outset Medical (Nasdaq: OM) which skyrocket 125 % in its first trading day and close its first week at 122% above its IPO price.
Snowflake (NYSE: SNOW), an ecosystem Cloud Data platform provider which skyrocketed 112% in its first trading day and closed its first week at 100% above its IPO price. The San Mateo, California-based company was founded in 2012 and booked $403 million in sales for the 12 months ended July 31, 2020.
Unity Software (NYSE: U) a real-time 3D content platform provider, raised $1.3 billion at a $16.2 billion market cap and finished up 31%. The San Francisco, California-based company was founded in 2004 and booked $640 million in revenue for the 12 months ended June 30, 2020.
Dyne Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: DYN), a real-time 3D content platform provider, raised $233 million at a $913 million market cap and finished up 19%. The Waltham, Massachusetts-based company was founded in 2017.
Athira Pharma (NASDAQ: ATHA), a muscular diseases therapies developer, raised $204 million by offering 12 million Ads at $17, above the proposed range of $15 to $17. The Seattle, Washington-based company was founded in 2011.
The eight SPACs went public this past week are:
1. Reinvent Tech Partners (tech sector SPAC)
2. Oaktree Acquisition II (no selected target industry)
3. Equity Distribution Acquisition (industrials business SPAC)
4. ACON S2 Acquisition (sustainable business SPAC)
5. Executive Network (no selected target industry)
6. Sandbridge Acquisition (consumer business SPAC)
7. Software Acquisition II (software company SPAC)
8. Alpha Healthcare Acquisition (healthcare business in the US SPAC)
Together, all the SPACs raised a total of $2.2 billion.
Hexcellence Consulting has experienced IPO consulting team focus on listing in US Stock Market,
namely NYSE, Nasdaq and OTC Markets.
Should you interested to list your company in US Stock Market,
please contact us at [email protected].